Beautiful Home --- just move in, relax, enjoy, be creative and happy for this is a golden opportunity to fresh, healthy, and great country living with Farmhouse 60 acres in the Cleveland valley.
Renovated over the last 5 years the following has been completed: cost$$$
- Most recently All vinyl siding on the house and Gazebo has been added or replaced
- Roof ventilation replaced with 2 Maximum ventilators for maximum efficiency
- Insulation added in the roof and chimney areas
- Roof shingles replaced with new up-to date standards and design
- Roof Gutters replaced and redirected for maximum drainage effectiveness and efficiency
- New Insulated chimney for wood stove and piping for maximum efficiency and comfortable living all certified and also cleaned yearly.
- Dual fire prevention system in place both through sounding alarms and through flashing light system (2nd optional)
- Electrical Panel 220 - Hydro certified and inspected
- Added Solarium to the kitchen provided comfortable scenic view while eating and enjoying the wildlife from the solarium windows and comfort.
- Designer hired to choose the painting color matching of all the rooms in the house
- Finished basement floating floors insulated
- Foundation and French drained verified, repaired to maximize efficiency
- Modern windows and doors
- Water testing completed and Certified
- Surface well cleaned and certified
- Plumbing all verified, water pump changed a few months ago NEW water tank verified as well.
BARNS---Very bright. Barns 40x80 and 50x80:
- Both barns have new electrical current running from the house with underground dual protected wiring insulated and installed in tubes to protect from weather and damage.
- Both barns have hot and cold water and outlets for live stock
- Both barns have had roof checked and some repairs to prevent water and rain, still to be completed
- Lower barn Central heating system installed (Wood Furnace)
- Septic fields were redone upon purchase of the property
Just a short drive up Valley Road between the cities of Richmond and Danville you will find the most refreshing, beautiful, and peaceful place to live, enjoy the outdoors and appreciate the wildlife that you will embrace for years to come.Situated right in the middle, the center of the Valley surrounded be 360 degrees of mountains, brooks and trees you new home will be the envy of all who wish such a maze of beauty and outdoor, country living. While enjoying your independence and privacy who are gifted with the luxury of the following:
- Safe and Friendly neighbors
- Healthy Living: Clean Air, natural water resources Lakes rivers and streams
- Close to Amenities schools, hospitals, clinics libraries, fire and police facilities (minutes away)
- Education: Besides local Primary and High schools like the English Eastern Township School Board and the French Summet School Board, you have easy driving and choice to two major universities within a 45 minutes drive. English - Bishops University and French Sherbrooke University both of which are renowned.
- Economy: The local Farming is very competitive and healthy From raising horses, beef and dairy cattle, sheep, lamas, and much more. The farms produce lots of hay soya crops and vegetables and tomatoes and sell them on the market place. My neighbors have cattle produce pure honey, another a Maple Sugar farm the potential is great to see / and be part of it.
Activities and Sports: Within a few steps from the edge of the lower property:
- you have a brook with small fish brook trout you can fish and cook yummy meals as you please.
- Enjoy the public Canadian, Quebec - bicycle path
- Use and appreciate the Picnic Resting areas supported by the local municipality and provincial government part of the Historical Past of the region
- Love the treed area and the pleasure of walking, hiking, running, horseback riding, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing and snowmobile all on the path during the different seasons, never be bored again, keep Healthy and Happy
- Restaurants WOW nothing like eating Fresh - Homemade country food and a culinary school within an hours drive means great choices of skilled cooks and talented food choices and great menus.
NOTE: Option to buy the house Furnished along with garden tools, lawn tractor and other tools a great advantage for you to save money and to have your needs complete for your new country living experience.
Please Phone Donald: 514-971-0544 E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
The house was completly renovated new photos coming soon !
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view