ALL BRICK DUPLEX in good condition at the price of a single family.
Property maintained over the years. Interest income to help pay the mortgage.
- 8 rooms for homeowner (or rent out)
- 5 ½ rented 660 / month nothing included. Very easy to rent. Always had very good tenants.
Many recent renovations:
- All floors of the main house, including the basement (2015)
- The two bathrooms in the main housing (2015)
- The painting of the main housing (2015)
- Landscaping, additional parking and expansion of the backyard (2015)
- Bathroom upstairs housing (2010)
- 3 doors changed (2009), a bathroom window changed from 1 (2009), renovated balconies (2009)
Last municipal assessment made before the work in 2015.
REASON FOR SALE: Working in another region.
In a quiet area, close to the downtown and all services (bus stops serving the entire city, supermarkets, hospitals, pharmacies, highway, schools, and parks).
- Hardwood floors in living room and all bedrooms.
- Excellent brightness.Finished basement and installation to air exchanger.
The two units of the duplex are almost identical (except the basement attached to housing on the ground floor).
Electricity costs (heating included) are 366 days (from August 2013 to August 2014) for the housing of the ground floor and the entire basement.
Certificate of location (2005) available.
- Cast concrete
- Elastomer membrane
- Ceiling fixtures
- Wooden cabinets
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
- Above ground
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Bicycle Path