- 4½ Bright new condo 9th-floor, floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Sunny south view of Mount-Royal Mountain at Cité L'Acadie Condominiums,10650 Place de l'Acadie, ap. 957, Montreal (southwest corner of L'Acadie Blvd & Henri-Bourassa Blvd West).
- At the intersection of Saint-Laurent Borough and Ahuntsic-Cartierville Borough (New Bordeaux Sector).
- Concrete structure.
- Large modern entrance hall.
- 3 elevators.
- Unique one-of-a-kind apartment with large floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the apartment.
- Two (2) closed bedrooms with closets.
- Superior soundproofing.
- Windows made of natural anodized aluminum on the outside and white - painted aluminum on the inside (composed of a triple glass).
- Large balcony.
- Standard eight-foot high ceilings.
- Electronic thermostats.
- Floors finished in pre-engineered wood.
- Ceramic kitchen and bathroom (with separate shower and bathtub).
- Kitchen with glass mosaic tile (backsplash).
- Storage locker in basement included.
- Inside parking place.
- In front of bus stops (179,171, 180 and all-night routes 365, 380) to and from downtown or underground/subway stations Métro LAcadie, Métro Côte-Vertu, and Metro HenriBourassa.
- Short walk to Train Station "Du Ruisseau" (15-minute commuter train ride to Downtown Central Station near McGill University). Train Station Bois-de-Boulogne-3 minute, train Station Ahuntsic.
- Dry cleaner, mini-market, pharmacy, and daycare in adjacent a building accessible via an underground passage.
- The 10 minutes walking distance Collge de Bois-de-Boulogne with gym and swimming pool, and 15 minutes walking distance to École Secondaire La Dauversière and short bus ride to private secondary school College Mont-SaintLouis.
- Near College Saint-Laurent, College Vanier and Collège Ahuntsic.
- Across from Park Marcelin-Wilson, baseball/soccer fields, tennis courts and skating arena.
- The 10 minutes away from Gouin Boulevard and riverfront bike path and parks.
- Near Adonis Food Market (L'Acadie& Sauve), Marché Central, Rockland Shopping Centre, Galeries.
- Normandie Shopping Centre, Norgate Shopping Centre, Galeries StLaurent (Bois Franc), Place Vertu Shopping Centre, new YMCA Cartierville, Aréna Marcelin-Wilson, Claude Robillard Olympic Sports Complex, and Jarry Park Indoor/Outdoor Municipal Tennis Centre (St-Laurent & Jarry).
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Soaker bath
- Ceramic Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool