AVAILABLE RIGHT AWAY
- Quick takeover if desired
- 100% legal for short-term rental (CITQ # 281271)
- Included 3 lots totaling 1.43 acres and 1 of the lots offers the possibility of building a 2nd chalet that can also be rented as a short-term rental legally with the municipality.
- All lots showcase large mature pines and include lifetime access to a private beach at Lake Memphremagog located at Marina St-Benoit du Lac (acquired rights - see photos).
- Possibility of selling furnished turnkey (art pieces and personal effects excluded).
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The place is located on Chemin des Cantons, in the heart of the Eastern Townships, a five-minute walk from Lake Memphremagog and 10 minutes from Orford and Owl's Head ski resorts.
- Tesla & electric cars are welcome since we have two electric cars charging sockets (72A & 40A).
The wood fireplace is functional and comes from France. The chimney cleaned every two years.
PROPANE GAS STOVE & BBQ
We have two large propane gas cylinders filled annually for the kitchen stove and BBQ.
The roof is made of steel and was refurbished about 5 years ago.
80 feet deep. The water test was carried out this fall by the Ministry of the Environment.
The septic system is a natural septic tank and it will have to be redone next year. A grant of $5,500 is available for this type of work. (google: "APCHQ credit skeptic pit")
BOAT ACCESS TO LAKE MEMPHREMAGOG
Access is via Vale Perkins, Knowlton Landing, Château Rousseau, Bryants Landing in Austin.
ACCESS TO WATER AT LAKE MEMPHREMAGOG
All owners with lots starting with 1366 receive a free card that gives them the privilege of using the Marina Beach, a five-minute walk away.
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk and peril.
- Aluminium Siding
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Gas range
- Crawl space
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Ski resort
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina