Living space area (basement exclu.) 947 ft² (87.98 m²)
- Occupation possible from January 1, 2022 -
- Located in the Cité de la Gare in Mascouche, loft style condo unit very popular and rare on the market, due to its unique configuration, completely open concept!
- Large 3 1/2 unit of nearly 950 square feet located on the third and last floor.
- The 10-foot ceilings, rare in condos, instantly enlarge the space
- Very large podium room with a good size walk-in closet and a finished slate wall.
- Kitchen with large granite sink and a nice kitchen hood.
- Large bathroom with a separate shower and a podium bath. Nice faucets.
- Very large open concept living/dining room. Wall finished in slate also in the living room. Two large patio doors provide beautiful natural light to this space.
- Double balcony (6'x16') to enjoy the beautiful days!
- Includes one indoor parking space (heated garage) and as well as one space outside.
- Air conditioning, intercom. Wiring for a future alarm system installation.
- Professional co-ownership management team in place.
- Hydro-Québec fees low, hot water paid out of condo fees.
- Very quiet, well soundproofed.
- Inclusions to be discussed.
Have your mortgage pre-approval in hand for the visit... Coup de coeur assured!
Number of interior parking
Number of exterior parking
Located on which floor?
1,067 ft² (99.13 m²)
Year of construction
- Laminated cabinets
- Window coverings
- Walk-in closet
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Public transportation
- Rotary intersection
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Complete list of property features
6' x 16' (1,83 m x 4,88 m)
6' 9" x 13' 10" (2,06 m x 4,22 m)
Bedroom 1 (Primary)
12' 6" x 14' 8" (3,81 m x 4,47 m)
Dining Room / Living room
29' 1" x 15' 7" (8,86 m x 4,75 m)
7' 6" x 10' (2,29 m x 3,05 m)
7' 3" x 5' 7" (2,21 m x 1,7 m)
4' 10" x 6' (1,47 m x 1,83 m)