On the banks of the Noire River in Ste-Émelie, we offer you this charming property completely renovated in 2005. In the sought-after area of ??Ste-Émilie-de-L'Énergie, a golden opportunity for a first purchase or a family!
- This two-story cottage sits on a well-landscaped 43,000 square feet lot with a 16 x 24 garage, 16 x 8 shed, huge grassed area, and a main road (Route 131) entrance at each end of the lot.
- On the main floor, you will find a large living room, a large kitchen, a full bathroom, and a fully glazed dining room.
- The dining room offers a view of the river, nature, and its changing seasons. It also gives you access, through the patio door, to a large terrace.
- The kitchen, with a dinette area on the bay window, offers plenty of storage, quartz countertops, and a 3-seater island (quartz).
- You will also find some practical storage spaces such as the closed space under the stairs and the 14 x 5 adjoining room in the dining room which holds our freezer, our reserve, and several practical shelves.
- On the second floor, you will find a large bedroom with an adjoining bathroom and a large living room.
- The living room, or second living room, was formerly 2 additional bedrooms.
- The garage is supplied with electricity and is ready to receive your charger for your electric car. You will also find a generator capable of supplying the necessities of the house if there should be a breakdown.
- The covered gallery, which surrounds two facades of the house, will allow you to sit and enjoy the splendor of the storms well-sheltered.
- The courtyard is well-lit at night and also all around the house.
- The occasional visit of deer and all kinds of fauna make the view all the more soothing.
- In the village, you will find the post office, the grocery store, the elementary school, a BMR with a wood yard, the pharmacy, the garage, the convenience store, hair salon, a park, the ecocentre and the municipal beach.
- 15 minutes from St-Jean de Matha, its services including a Metro supermarket, a golf club and winter slides.
- 20 minutes from the Val-St-Côme ski slopes.
We pass the happiness on to the next! A visit is essential, you will be convinced.
- Vinyl Siding
- Pine cabinets
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Whirlpool Bath Tub
- Separate Shower
- Low (6 feet or under)
Renovations and upgrades:
- Decorative Columns
- Garden doors
- Half bath
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- No backyard neighbors
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- River / Waterfall
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Pedestrian path