Beautiful property located on the banks of the Rivière des Mille-Îles.
- Last house in the cul-de-sac.
- Electrical input 200 amps.
- Near Highway 25, about 10 minutes from Montreal.
- 5 minutes from Terrebonne.
Landscaped lawn and landscaped grounds, half-moon parking, pool 18 ft. Above ground, 16 ft x 20 ft gazebo with panoramic river views to watch the sunset.
Outside shower (hot and cold water), part of the shed.
Recent repairs and improvements:
- Floor of the living room, boudoir and master bedroom, changed in 2014
- Kitchen and dining room redone in 1980 (ceramic floor)
- Bathroom completely renovated 2000
- Front entrance door, steel, new since November 2016
- Steel rear door and storm door, new since November 2016
- River side door addition of a new storm door since 2005
- Window / emergency exit in the second floor passage, purchased and changed in November 2016.
- Done plumbing, sink / kitchen, sink / bathroom, toilet bowl and main sewage pipe.
- Surfacing and leveling the shop floor with sand and paint cement.
- Redo insulation and wall of the workshop on the river side.
- Changed and painted the damaged planks of the belvedere in August 2016, located at the edge of the river.
- Upgrade of the pool and change of canvas in summer 2017.
- Aluminium Siding
- Hot water
- Pine cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Central air
- Cedar wardrobe
- Window coverings
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Above ground
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- River / Waterfall
- Blind alley
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails