DO NOT MISS - MAKE A QUICK APPOINTMENT
Amazing modern condo just a 2-minute walk from waterfront, the majestic Saint-Lawrence River: a spacious bright corner unit built in 2009 with large windows enjoying sun exposure.
A 3-story building (one unit on each floor), this urban lifestyle condo is located on terrace level with a sunny private balcony-terrace facing south-west inviting to relaxation and for BBQ's social gathering with family and friends. Condo overlooking turfed courtyard and back alley, very quiet and sunny.
Charming with its open concept living room, dining and kitchen area.
Bright with beautiful large windows to enjoy full bright sunny south-west exposure.
Warm, with beautiful wood floors on soundproof membrane.
Kitchen with a long lunch counter and practical with soft-close cabinetry opens to lots of storage space and spacious pantry.
Stainless steel modern kitchen range hood.
Air exchanger, humidifier and central heating system (heat pump) - air supply - for better energy efficiency at low cost and pre-wired for installation of an air conditioning. Electronic thermostats.
Heating Energy: electricity
Patio door and windows: "Energy Star" (crank-tilt windows)
Other features for this condo:
- Pre-installation for receiving a central vacuum
- Wiring for cable, telephone and recently wired BELL-FIBE/TV
- Water heater with an overload dump tray
- Large bathroom with separate "podium bath" and ceramic and glass shower
- Master bedroom with a very large walk-in (4'8"x5'6") wood flooring
- Sliding doors for wardrobes in bedrooms and main entrance
- Laundry room with cabinets finished wood grain melamine
- Superb modern ceramic flooring in kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and storage
INCLUSIONS with this condo:
Central heating system (heat pump), alternatives blind store and solar blind, curtains and rods, dining area luminaire (except bedroom-2's luminaire) fixtures, kitchen range hood, water heater. (ALL "AS IS")
EXCLUDED from this condo:
Bedroom-2's luminaire, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher (items could be sold under agreement)
NEAR AND ENVIRONMENT:
With its exceptional living environment, this condo offers easy access to a multitude of culturally diverse services, kindergartens, schools, cegep, hospitals, medical centers, banking, supermarkets, parks, historical sites, Saint-Lawrence river's activities, Lachine rapids, hiking and biking paths & Bixi-stations, well-known restaurants (Lasalle, Angrignon, Verdun, Lachine), etc.
- Public Library lOctogone, Théâtre Desjardins (Salle Jean-Grimaldi). Théâtre du Grand-Sault, Art Galery Les 3C, Cegep André Laurendeau. theater.
- Under the sun or under the stars we can dance salsa, tango and "swing" at Les Serres de Vedrun: two minute drive from condo.
Sporting activities and Parks:
- Aquadome, Arena, Sporting center, Outdoor swimming pools, Riverside Park, Speed skating club Les Ailes dOr, CALAC swimming school, LaSalle Aquatic Club, Boat launching ramp at Parc de l'Aqueduc. Parc des Rapides and kayak, surfing activities et SUP Yoga, Parc Angrignon,
- Amateur fishing men can practice their favorite sport in the Saint-Lawrence River and in the islands.
LaSalle borough takes full advantage of Montreal's economic boom making it desirable to settle down. LaSalle is a mighty nice place to live in, work, grow and raise a family.
Conveniently located close to public transit and subway (and soon the new "light track rail transportation") and quick access to freeways, bridges and Montreal-Trudeau Airport.
Just a 10 minute drive to Montreal downtown core with access to its casino, festivals and Old Montreal Harbor activities, universities, business, open public markets, cultural and night life activities and much more...
Welcome to all (alone or with agent).
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: email@example.com
Listing agents-brokers: please refrain
- Shared terrace
- Forced air
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Window coverings
- Walk-in closet
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina
- Car Rental
- Energy Star