Directly facing the pond of the mythical Parc La Fontaine, this charming fully renovated condo will please you with its exceptional location and its modern urban character.
The property is surrounded by the best that the neighborhood has to offer: Restaurants, bars, cafes, specialty grocery stores, and boutiques, all within walking distance of popular Rachel/Duluth Streets, Mont-Royal Avenue, and St-Denis Street.
- Parc La Fontaine directly opposite (bike paths, tennis, baseball fields, pond, ice rink in winter, children's park, etc.)
- Bus stop and Bixi station at the corner of the street (Parc La Fontaine/Duluth)
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Mont-Royal and Sherbrooke metro stations
- Floors were redone in exotic Brazilian wood
- Kitchen with concrete counter and wooden beams
- Fully renovated bathroom with heated floor
- New French doors and retractable screens leading to the front terrace
- New patio doors at the back
- Storage space in a shed at the back (bike, tires, etc.)
- Private front terrace can accommodate table/chairs allowing you to experience the atmosphere of the park in the comfort of your home!
This condo will undoubtedly charm you with its comfort and its prized location where the park adds nature to your urban life!
- Melamine cabinets
- Window coverings
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool