Unique! Beautiful 3rd floor apartment on 2 floors, with rooftop terrace, Outremont style, 4 closed bedrooms, unique location. Currently available for quick move-in. DIVIDED co-ownership.
Unique location: next to Bernard and Van Horne streets, 1 bloc away from Outremont Metro and several bus lines, close to College Stanislas, new UofM building, restaurants, businesses, 21 parcs, bike path. Sunny and bright, vibrant community life, coveted area of Outremont.
- Spacious: 1515 sq.f.
- 4 closed bedrooms
- Big private and sunny rooftop terrace with panoramic view - MountRoyal and Ste-Madeleine church.
- Balcony on front bedroom (Lajoie street)
- Balcony in living room (patio door)
- Private entrance and staircase
- Private storage space in basement
- Divided Co-ownership
· Walk score = 94
· Bike score = 82, bike path on Lajoie street
· Cornice, mouldings and hein ceilings (approx 9 feet).
· Hardwood flooring throughout apartment (except in bathroom - ceramic tile)
· Spiral staircase inside appartement leading to rooftop solarium room, with access to private terrace
· Big windows (aluminum), vertical sliding and 2 sliding patio doors
· Big mirrors in MAster bedroom
· Front Bedroom has balcony (Lajoie street)
· Bedroom with big mirror sliding doors
· Appliances (oven, fridge, dishwasher, exhaust hood, washer, dryer). All are included as is, no warranty.
· Two split units (AC- heating)
· Curtains, blinds and lamps (except brass lamps in entrance, hallway, and metal chandelier in livingroom)
RENOVATION WORK ON UNIT AND BUILDING
· 2019 new front door and door to basement (common area); roof maintenance; joints redone on Lajoie façade brick wall , replacement of certain ledges and parapet. Kitchen faucet. Plumbing work (maintenance and repais to common area pluming), new toilet installed.
· 2015 new water heater
· 2014 New rooftop terrace; installation of 2 split heater- AC systems.
· 2013 Kitchen renovation (cabinets, backsplash, counter tops) and bathroom (ceramic tiling, vanity)
· Coownership declaration - 1988 published on the Québec Land Register (share: 33%)
· Certificate of location dated 2002 (update to be provided)
· Seller's Declaration
· Hydro and insurance bills, city and school taxes 2020
Contingency fund monthly contribution (100$ per month, per unit)
Selling in order to purchase other property- not tied to any conditions
Sold without legal warranty.
Occupancy date negotiable and signature of deed of sale 30 days following accepted offer.
This is not an offer or a promise to sell that could bind the seller to the buyer but an invitation to summit promises to purchase. Pre approval of mortgage requested
- Private rooftop terrace
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- 9ft ceilings
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path