- Bi-génération home with mansard roof facing the river. Non-flood zone.
- Renovated by non smoking owners, it offers a lot of possibilities.
- Basement has been completely renovated so that it can be shared with a family member or be rented.
- Basement ceilings are noise insulated.
- Foundation is insulated with urethane foam . Best product in building construction material.
- Rated 67 by Reno Climat.
- Property is bordered by a cedar hedge and its mature maple trees will keep you cold during hot summer days.
- No neighbors at the back and south side of the property. Absolute tranquility. New urban park just beside the property.
- By foot, you can get to Montreal biggest nature park. A lot of activities are offered all year round. In Summer, there is a beach, pedestrians trails, canoes, kayaks etc. Inwinter, there are skis country trails, snowshoes and sledding to keep you and your family in shape.
- Boat ramp is available. No fee to pay.
- Ice Fishing is practiced by a lot of residents just across the street on the river. The area is secure.
- By foot, College Charlemagne offers primary and secondary school. By bus, Cegep Gérald Godin and John Abbot.
- In 10 minutes, you can get to the 40 highway, stores, pharmacy, hospitals, daycare, golf, library, cinema and to the future electric train (REM) planned for 2023.
- STM bus stop is only a few steps away from home.
- High speed internet Bell and Videotron available.
- 1976: New foundation.
- 1980: electricity , plumbing, insulation, stone masonry, gallery , maple floor added.
- 1990: garage added.
- 2000: 4 seasons solarium added.
- 2008: water and sewer services replaced.
- 2011: New 60 gallons water tank.
- 2011: New windows.
- 2012: basement renovated.
- 2014: New asphalt roofing replaced.
- 2015: New landscaping. Asphalt and pave unis.
- 2015: Bathroom second floor upgraded.
- 2016: New localisation certificate.
- 2017: Water closet first floor upgraded.
- 2019: Kitchen renovated. New counter top, backsplash and Lightning.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Wood stove
- Raised panel oak
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Crown moulding
- External facing
- 9ft ceilings
- Half bath
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Paving stone
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina
- Car Rental