A Must-See: Bois-Franc Prestigious 5 1/2 The Mansardes
Beautiful and immaculate 3-bedroom condo in prestigious Bois-Franc. This spacious condo offers many advantages. Large open concept living, corner unit with many windows and lots of natural light, large bedrooms and a full bath with separate shower. Located on the first floor. Includes all appliances and 2 interior parking spaces. Close to all amenities and transport. Turn-key and move-in ready!
- Spacious Condo 1,181 sq. ft.
- Original owner and very well maintained.
- Open concept (kitchen, dining and living room).
- 9 ft ceilings, bamboo floors, ceramic tiles in kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and entry.
- Large bathtub on podium. Separate ceramic tile shower with glass door and window.
- Large laundry room with cabinets and plenty of storage.
- 2 interior parking (#11 & #15) with 2 remote garage door openers (heated garage).
- Very large balcony with large storage space.
- Wall-mounted A/C unit, air exchanger and electrical heating.
- Well organized and maintained building with excellent community & contingency fund.
- Brandname appliances, recently purchased (LG & Samsung): Fridge, Stove (convection oven), Dishwasher, Kitchen Range Hood, Microwave, Washer, Dryer (with steam).
- New water heater (purchased February 2019) with included 10-year warranty (60 gallons, 3800 watts).
- All light fixtures and wall lamps.
- Blinds, curtains, and curtain rods.
- Wall-mounted A/C unit.
- Air exchanger.
- Alarm system with 2 keyboards.
- Entry phone.
Located in the prestigious, secure and calm district of Bois-Franc in Ville Saint-Laurent. Close to all amenities and transport, walking distance to the state-of-the-art sports complex (Complexe Sportif de Saint-Laurent), award-winning library (Library Du Boisé), arena (Aréna Raymond-Bourque), soccer fields, excellent schools and beautiful parks, lakes (including Bassin de la Brunante Park), ponds and bike paths of the Bois-Franc neighbourhood. Ideal location for a young family. Choose a lifestyle in Bois-Franc.
In close proximity to commercial centers, highway, schools, daycares, hospital, and public transport. A 2-minute drive to Henri-Bourassa, Cote-Vertu, Cavendish and Marcel-Laurin. A 5-minute distance from the main axes (Highway 15, 13, 40, 520, Décarie). Walking distance from the bus stop, public transport, and all commodities (Place Vertu, IGA, Super C, Maxi, restaurants, Pharmaprix, daycare, bicycle path, cafes, dentist, walk-in clinic, etc.).
YouTube - https://youtu.be/wmLhwRWyYbQ
- Melamine cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services: