*** Visiting is still possible before 8 p.m. - Safety measures mandatory ***
Only 5 minutes walk from Papineau metro station, surrounded by bike paths and close to downtown - Watch the 3D tour!
- Hyper resistant quartz countertops
- Appliances: refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer Whirlpool; dishwasher Asko (stainless steel); microwave with hood Frigidaire (only if you want it, not mandatory)
- Curtains and furniture (only if you want, not mandatory)
- Ceiling air conditioning with independent control
- Walk-in fitted up to the ceiling
- Natural hardwood floor
** Please feel free to text, call or send e-mails **
** Ask questions... it's important :-) **
Concrete and steel building! Very well soundproofed!
- Excellent soundproofing
- Common area on the ground floor super quiet and pleasant
- Beautiful terrace furnished with a pergola, tables and chairs
- Secure entry with chip, cell phone answering machine and camera security system
Active developing region!
- Condo in an actively developing region, which indicates an increase in value:
- Investments by the city (renovation of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, renewal of Route 720, creation of parks and cultural events);
- Private initiative investments (construction of shopping centers and housing projects).
Excellent financial condition co-ownership!
- Very well managed co-ownership.
- Contingency funds established to avoid extra contributions.
- No surprises! Stable monthly condo fees (average of the last 4 years): approximately $150.
Located in the heart of the city (Ville-Marie), we are only a few minutes walk from essential services such as:
- Metro (Papineau station)
- Pharmacies: Brunet, Jean-Coutu and Pharmaprix
- Supermarkets: Metro and IGA
- Banks: Desjardins, BMO, Laurentian and TD
- Canada Post
- Hospitals: CHUM and Notre-Dame
- Police station 22
Entertainment also a few minutes away:
- Parc au Pied-du-Courant (https://www.aupiedducourant.ca)
- Pont-Jacques Cartier show (https://jacquescartierchamplain.ca)
- Lotto-Québec Fireworks Festival (https://www.parcjeand Drapeau.com)
- The Old Port (https://www.vieuxportdemontreal.com)
- LaFontaine Park (https://montreal.ca/en/places/parc-la-fontaine)
- Parc Jean-Drapeau (https://www.parcjeand Drapeau.com)
- The Village and its many cafes and restaurants
- Parc Faubourgs (https://montreal.ca/lieux/parc-des-faubourgs)
- Public swimming pool on rue Fullum (https://montreal.ca/lieux/parc-baldwin)
- Shared terrace
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental