Welcome home to this bright, open concept 3 bedroom single family built in December 2007, in a nice quiet and friendly neighborhood, only 15 minutes drive from downtown Ottawa!
- Spacious entrance with French doors.
- Open concept living/dining area, floating wood floor and ceramic tile floors, nicely decorated and very bright.
- The three bedrooms come with large closets, while the master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet.
- Two large bathrooms furnished with a luxurious shower and therapeutic tubs (on special order and custom made), the first one - located next to the master bedroom and the other in the basement (complete bathroom with a therapeutic tub).
- The kitchen has many cabinets and the countertop is well-defined and inviting from a gourmand's perspective. :-)
- Non-allergenic Berber carpet covering on the stairs leading to the basement and in the basement as well. The rest of the house is furnished with floating wood floor and ceramic tiles.
- The basement is professionally finished. It comprises of a large family room, a separate laundry room and also a furnace room with extra storage space.
- Huge private backyard (24, 000 square feet) that doesn't face any houses makes this place a favorite for families. No neighbors on one side. Ideal for amateur star gazer. No light pollution!
- Extras: superior insulation, blinds, state of the art central vacuum, air conditioning, alarm system, electric furnace and a 60-gallon water heater (both purchased), air exchanger, dishwasher, light fixtures.
- The 200-AMP Siemens main electrical panel covers all the power needs of the residence. No gas heating, which is safer.
- The house has an in-wall audio system that does not occupy any floor space and is ideal in a home theater environment;
- The house is within walking distance from 3 daycare facilities.
Located in a high-end, tranquil and safe vicinity, minutes away from Highway 50, close to Gatineau Park and Downtown Ottawa. Bus stop is 1/2 mile away.
Backing on fields of clover, maple trees, oak and white pine, this gem is the perfect blend of country tranquility without rural headaches.
Perfect for raising a family or for anybody who wants to live close to nature and well-suited to a wide range of outdoor activities.
Home is covered by the new home warranty until December 2012.
A must visit house. One visit will convince you!
We don't "just" sell you a house.
We give you the chance of a lifetime!
alarm system, air exchanger, central vacuum, dishwasher, fridge, stove
washer and dryer
* This is not an offer or promise to sell that could bind the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit promises to purchases.
- Vinyl Siding
- Forced air
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Therapeutic bath
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Energy Star