One of a kind mezzanine loft with lots of character. Hardwood floors combine old-fashioned charm and contemporary comfort. 16' ceiling in the living room with 12' arched windows that open full size onto a Juliette. View of a magnificent pine forest, set back from Avenue Golf-de-Bélair, far from car traffic, giving it peace and quiet.
- Open concept ''shaker'' kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, one with a walk-in that gives access to the bathroom with shower and bath and the other with a closet. Both with stunning views of the pine forest. Drapes and insulating curtains to ensure good sleep.
- A bathroom on the first floor.
- A laundry room with stacked washer and dryer in excellent condition, very well maintained, storage shelves, and water heater.
- Two parking lots including a heated and well-ventilated INDOOR GARAGE. 3499-12
- Storage space in the basement.14-A
- The roof was redone in 2019
- Water heater 2018
- Change of the condo's water inlet valve 2021
- Change of sink taps 2022
- Included: Suspended light fixture in the living room, curtains, and insulating curtains.
- Pets allowed.
- Heated swimming pool.
- A stone's throw from the Les Chemineaux cycle path.
- Primary school nearby, quiet family neighborhood.
- Near the Valcartier military base.
- All services nearby: arena, library, high school, supermarkets, etc.
- Agglomerated cabinets
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool