PRICE REVISED: Contemporary style house/chalet along the waterfront (unique architect plan) 30 minutes away from downtown Jonquière!
- Granite countertops, heated floor (kitchen, dining room, living room) covering 586 square feet.
- Slow combustion fireplace with high environmental performance, double sided doors.
- Dyed wood cathedral ceiling.
- Hybrid Windows (PVC-Aluminum).
- Basement partially finished including a functional bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Recent construction with single-sided asphalt shingle roofing. Tinted wood exterior siding.
- Treated wooden patio with tempered glass railing.
- Aluminum dock structure covered with red cedar, giving access to Lake Kénogami (floating part of the dock has a surface of 6 'x 12').
- Large wooded lot, overlooking the lake.
- Driveway made with gravel and crushed stone.
- All services ready for a future garage to be built.
Quiet area surrounded by nature with abundant wildlife.
Other détails :
- Paved access road.
- Compliant septic tank, with pump in the basement.
- Water provided by the city (2 terminals fountain on the lot).
- Hydro-Québec is the electrical supplier.
- Snowshoe and cross-country ski trails, within walking distance.
- Snowmobile and ATV trails, within walking distance.
- 5 minutes away from the Kenogami Campground (SEPAQ Provincial Park).
- 30 minutes away from all services within the city of Jonquière.
- 20 minutes away from the Mount Lac Vert ski hill.
Something to see, a visit will charm you!
- Wood stove
- Heated floor
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Water softener
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Freestanding bathtub
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park