Charming residence built on fall 2013 in a new family friendly residential development. The house is located on a very large plot on a corner with trees and currently with no back neighboors. A large insulated and heated 20' x 26' garage with habitable roof trusses was built in 2018.
- Spacious plot of 18,800 square feet with tall trees;
- Located on a street corner leading to a roundabout;
- Currently no neighbors behind, only one neighbor on the left separated by a cedar hedge;
- Treated wood patio with lots of storage underneath and small paved terrace;
- Very large L-shaped entrance with two exits that can park a dozen vehicles;
- Landscaping in concrete blocks on the facade.
- Beautiful little intimate spot on sand and surrounded by trees for summer campfires.
- Very large 20' x 26' garage built in 2018;
- Fiber concrete slab with a drain;
- Habitable roofs trusses giving lots of storage;
- Fully insulated and heated for four seasons usage.
- High performance insulation reducing electricity costs (Novoclimat certified)
- Air exchanger with heat recuperator, digital interface for humidity control and quiet ventilation of bathrooms and air intakes in each room.
- Central vacuum included;
- All light fixtures and custom blinds are included.
- Living room, kitchen and dining room in open area;
- Cherry and ceramic floors;
- Very functional kitchen with lots of storage and unifying island;
- Modern kitchen cabinets made of polyester;
- Master bedroom with large window (currently used as office);
- Friendly bathroom with ceramic bath, glass shower and laundry chute;
- Modern bathroom cabinets in polyester.
- Basement fully finished in 2015
- Large windows above ground giving a lot of light;
- Suspended ceiling of 8 feet;
- Stairs and guard in hardwood (cherry);
- Floating wood floors perfectly matched to the hardwood of the stairs and the ground floor;
- Great family room perfect for a home theater and / or a game room;
- Full bathroom with ceramic floor including toilet, glass shower, modern wash tub and melamine cabinets. The laundry chute on the ground floor falls convienently right over the washer.
- Two adjacent bedrooms nest to the family room;
- Mechanical room with water heater, septic tank pump, central vacuum, air exchanger and additional storage.
It is a beautiful new and functional house for the price of a semi-detached. Perfect as a first home, for a small family or retirees. We are negotiable and reasonable so do not hesitate to come visit.
- Vinyl Siding
- Polyester cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Flat geography
- Rotary intersection
- Blind alley
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails