1 acre with mature trees, exceptional view, and direct access to the river!
* Purchase offer accepted, pending acceptance of conditions. *
The perfect place for your residential construction project! A rarity on the market, hurry!
Magnificent wooded lot of 1 acre with 150 ft of frontage on the (south) shore of the St. Lawrence River. This is the old belvedere of Anse Sauvage, the view is spectacular!
Access to the land is via a private road (notarized easement) which ensures tranquility and crosses a small natural orchard (belonging to the neighbor) at the entrance to the estate.
A small cabin (13' X 16') located on the top shelf and can serve as a temporary camp during your construction work. The cabin is not designated as a chalet and is not connected to electricity or running water. The cabin is well insulated and is equipped with an auxiliary propane heating system. Possibility of building a chalet or a single-family house (according to municipal rules), soil characterization study, and layout plan available.
Some advantages offered by the property:
- Panoramic view of the most beautiful sunset in the world!
- No front and rear neighbors, find peace!
- Private access to the water's edge for walking, kitesurfing, paddleboarding, swimming, etc.
- Protected from erosion by large rocks and a high plateau to build your main house
- Mature cedar woodland with trails and rock faces.
- Located only 1h15 from Quebec and/or 3h from the south shore of Montreal. Within walking distance of the village of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, including tourist attractions and restaurants (microbreweries, Tim Hortons, Macdonald, Subway, etc.).
Exclusions: all cabin furniture, toilet, and barbecue are excluded.
Visits only on July 10-11 and 24-25, 2021.
Reserve your place! A must-see!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mountain geography
- River / Waterfall
- Beach front
- Beach access
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- stream / river
- follows de mountain side
- level geography
- Black soil
Near Health Services:
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina