Charming century-old house. Bright, comfortable and spacious.
- Several renovations done: New plumbing system (autumn 2019)! insulation east and west walls, Maibec exterior cladding, windows, heating system, rear terrace, exterior painting roof, and walls.
- On the second floor, blinds "black out" on 4 windows for better sleep!
- Carpentry workshop in the basement;
- Workshop and storage in the detached garage;
- Mature plum trees in the yard, garden 14ft x 10ft to grow veggies;
- In the heart of the village, 2 minutes walk from the primary school, the library, the grocery store, the municipal park, the church, a local farm.
- 6.5km from the Bellechasse bike path;
- 13km from the CLSC;
- Nearby (within a radius of 30 km, no traffic) South Massif Regional Park, Armagh Falls Park, Ski resort of the South Massif, Bellechasse microbrewery, 2 ice cream parlors, 3 cheese factories, 3 butchers ( fine groceries), SAQ, etc!
- Forced air
- Central vacuum
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- Crown moulding
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path