Quick occupation possible.
Beautiful urban style house from Louis XVI Construction with a dreaming courtyard, located in a demand and peaceful neighborhood near daycares, elementary and high schools, etc. Within walking distance of the Centre récréoaquatique de Blainville, the beautiful park of the green domain and the suburban train.
OPEN CONCEPT: living room, gas fireplace, dining room & large kitchen with 5' x 10' quartz countertop and center island, walk-in pantry.
Ceiling 9 feet, cherry wood floor. Heat pump and air conditioning (natural gas). 2 interior garage doors. The bungalow has 5 bedrooms, 2 complete bathrooms and 1 powder room.
Large fenestration offering a lot of brightness. The basement is fully finished with a large family room.
Landscape design done by Paul Lafrance from DECK OUT HGTV.
Black slate entrance, front and black wall outline, perennials: tulips, white hibiscus, magnolia.
Dream backyard, close to 10,000 square feet.
- 14' x 40' swimming pool with salt water, 2 sets of steps, water heater
- 2 rest areas in solid pavers (20' x 15' & 12' x 12')
- Lounge area in paving stones (27' x 16')
- Kitchen / dining area, in paving stones (27' x 16')
- Garden spices & vegetable garden, 800 sq. ft.
- Turfed game space
- 16' x 10' shed
- Concrete slab to receive spa near 12' x 12' wooden balcony
- Bolduc white paving stone and black pool outline
All the wood freshly dyed with Livos high-end organic oil: fence, 2 balconies, deck and shed.
Irrigation systems (lawn, flowers, vegetable garden), pipes for water and electricity in place to receive outdoor kitchen sink, possibility of waterfall.
- Fruit trees (apple and plum)
- Sugar maple
- Magnolia (front and back)
- White & purple lilac
Beautiful selection of perennials
- Iris, white lily, tulip, hibiscus shrub and giant, white snowbelle, fern, lavender, peonies, hemerocallis, hostas, red rose hedge (shrubs and climbing)
- Vegetable, fruits and spices (chives, oregano, sage, garlic, blueberry, raspberry, etc.)
Included: curtains, light fixtures, pool accessories (solar cover, closure canvas, water heater, vacuum cleaner, etc.)
Excluded: entrance chandelier, interior furnitures, gazebo, garden and exterior cushions.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Natural gas
- Raised panel maple
- Gas range
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Whirlpool Bath Tub
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Paving stone
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Watering system
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool