Very rare property on the market. Few comparable in the sector. This property offers great potential and several interesting features such as:
- A large 12-acre lot (possibility of selective logging = potential income for the buyer, possibility of hunting, mountain biking, hiking, cross-country skiing, etc.);
- Incomparable tranquility with no neighbor nearby;
- A workshop with several cabinet-making tools (to be discussed in the inclusions);
- A henhouse and a space offering the possibility of gardening;
- A few maple trees to make your own maple syrup;
- Only 30 minutes from the city of Mont-Tremblant.
The property has been well maintained over the years. Here are the renovations carried out in recent years:
- Sheet metal roof partially redone in 2019
- Ground floor was completely redone from 2015 to 2019 (yellow birch wood and ceramic floors, yellow birch wood cabinet, pinewood stairs, moldings and paintings, bath shower, etc.
- New slow combustion wood stove in the basement (2015) - Model: J.A.ROBY Ultimate 2015, Master, NFI certified
- New great quality windows throughout the house (2012-2019) (80% of the windows are triple thermos and 20% are double thermos).
The pictures speak for themselves! Visits on request on Saturday and Sunday. Serious buyer with pre-approved mortgage preferred.
NOTE: Possibility of increasing the land area up to 22 acres for an additional amount of $100,000.
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Hen house
- Bath and shower
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Crown moulding
- Above ground
Parking / Driveway:
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park