Spacious and bright Penthouse style Townhouse facing a green lane
Contemporary, clean and sophisticated style. All close to the water's edge and all amenities.
* House construction 2018 *
- Independent entrance,
- 2 bedrooms,
- 2 full bathrooms,
- 2 covered and snow-cleared parking lots
- Electric charging station,
- Large closed storage space at parking level,
- Private roof terrace,
- Heated concrete floor,
- 9 foot ceilings,
- 9 foot quartz counter,
- Made-to-measure wardrobes with 8-foot doors,
- Custom walk-in closet in the master bedroom,
- Custom storage space added under the stairs,
- Custom-made bar-library in the living room,
- Addition of many recessed spotlights throughout the ground floor,
- curtains and / or fabrics custom-made at each window,
- House alarm.
- Safe and peaceful neighborhood,
- A few minutes from the waterfront and various parks (rapids parks, vague à Guy, Angrignon park) : promenade, picnic, bike, kayak, paddle board, surf, cross-country skiing etc.
- 2 minutes walk from multiple services such as Hairdresser-Barber, "3rd generation" café, restaurants, pizzerias, creamery, convenience store etc.,
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and shopping center within walking distance, by car or bus,
- Close to schools and daycares,
- Buses 58, 110, 112 leading to Jolicoeur metro in less than 15 minutes and De l'Eglise in 20 minutes,
- Close to several major highways: Décarie, 720, 20, 13, Champlain Bridge, Mercier Bridge.
- Curtains and Window fabrics,
- House alarm,
- Island lights,
- Dining room light,
- Large LED staircase light,
- Light fixtures in two bedrooms,
- Light fixtures in both bathrooms.
What the owners say:
This magnificent townhouse with an original architectural style will allow you to enjoy the calm of the green lane that it overlooks; very few cars, if not none, will therefore pass under your windows.
Close to all amenities and transport, it will also allow you to fully enjoy the park of the rapids and the St. Lawrence River.
For the more active, this is the perfect place to go paddle boarding, surfing or even kayaking with new facilities for summer 2021!
Built in height with the parking spaces under the house, your windows will take the light from the first rays of the sun until the evening.
From the private terrace located on the roof of the living room, you will overlook the neighborhood and will not face any opposite; perfect for taking full advantage of sunny days for sunbathing or for a BBQ without worrying about the eyes of neighbors.
By listening, you can also hear the rapids of the Saint Laurent rivers rocking your evenings (much better than the noise of cars, isn't it?).
Finally, endless storage space has been custom-made and allows you to maximize each square foot and keep traffic flowing in the house.
Built on the historic site of the old LaSalle cinema, this house is part of a unique project of 6 townhouses called the 7th Act.
Good visit !
- Aluminium Siding
- Heated floor
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- French doors
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- With electrical outlet
- Paving stone
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool