Living space area (basement exclu.) 755.63 ft² (70.2 m²)
Located on which floor?
Year of construction
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Walk-in closet
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Complete list of property features
7' 8" x 4' 8" (2,34 m x 1,42 m)
4' 12" x 8' (1,52 m x 2,44 m)
Bedroom 1 (Primary)
10' 4" x 12' (3,15 m x 3,66 m)
10' 4" x 12' 4" (3,15 m x 3,76 m)
7' 8" x 7' 6" (2,34 m x 2,29 m)
18' x 12' 2" (5,49 m x 3,71 m)
17' 9" x 6' (5,41 m x 1,83 m)
** Offer to purchase accepted. Pending fulfillment of conditions***
Very bright condo with high ceilings, large windows, and a large south-facing balcony, located on the top floor. Very quiet area and CLOSE TO EVERYTHING (school, 5 minutes from Laurier metro, Laurier park, grocery store, restaurants )
Kitchen: Microwave-hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove all in stainless
Bathroom: Stone sink from a Quebec craftsman, stainless steel towel warmer.
Other: Custom blinds, light fixtures, wall-mounted air conditioner, washer, dryer.
- Good soundproofing
- Two large bedrooms, one of which gives access to a 6x18ft rear balcony facing south.
- Small balcony overlooking the living room
- Hardwood flooring throughout and large ceramic tiles in the bathroom
- Modern and refined kitchen cabinets: lacquered white
- Large closets in both bedrooms (1 Walk-in), in the entrance, and in the hallway
- Storage in the basement
- Harmonious and well-managed co-ownership (8 units). Excellent provident fund!
- Very quiet area, very quiet, low-traffic street
- Close to everything: restaurants, Laurier metro station, Laurier park, grocery store, bike paths, schools, Marc Favreau library and etc.
- BIXI & Communauto stations
- Very easy parking with or without