Superb semi-detached - high-quality construction in a sought-after area!
Built in 2017 by Solico, with another 2 years new home warranty.
Open concept with lots of light! Upon entering you will see the 12-foot double patio door that lights up the room and gives a view of the backyard.
You will be filled with a huge kitchen island of 9 feet long by 4.5 feet wide, with quartz (quartz on both sides/cascade), with a double sink and storage space in front and back. It is without a doubt the most unifying place in the house. At your next dinner party, your family and friends will be chatting over a drink while you finish your best recipe! At the same time, you will be able to take a look at the children playing in the fenced yard.
Thanks to the 100% open space, your guests sitting at the island, at the kitchen table and on the couch will be able to chat easily.
- Ceramic flooring for the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Engineered flooring for the living rooms and bedrooms.
- Hardwood staircase.
Large master bedroom with open style walk-in, accessible from both sides, including 4 closed Ikea PAX storage units.
Adjacent bathroom accessible through a pocket door.
Two bedrooms located on the second level and one in the basement.
All three bedrooms have their own walk-in closet.
Fully finished including a living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet, a bathroom (and laundry room) and two storage areas.
Land / Yard
- Flat, peaty and fenced lot with double door to enter large items (with the possibility of installing the doors in two distinct places to lengthen the entrance).
- 8 x 10 PVC shed requiring no maintenance.
- 12 feet by 16 feet pergola.
- 2-level balcony, in composite requiring no maintenance.
- Front and back landscaping.
- Paved driveway for 2 vehicles.
Quiet neighborhood in full expansion!
- 5 minutes walk from the Agora, its new shops, restaurants, its superb new library, park central and skate rink.
- 4 minutes drive to several stores (Walmart, Winners, Canadian Tire, Rona, IGA, Sports Experts, Wholesale Office, etc.).
- Access to Gatineau Park in a few minutes.
- Sector served by many STO buses.
- Less than 15 minutes by car from Ottawa.
- Several schools within walking distance (French and English), including an elementary and a secondary school (currently under construction for 2022).
Alarm system with door-opening notification.
*Possibility to buy several appliances and furniture (perfect for first-time buyers).
*Possibility to make a first virtual visit (Zoom, Team, etc.). In-person visit possible and safe (disinfected door handles, gloves, Purell and masks available).
Come visit your next home!
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Engineered wood
- Natural gas
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Double sink
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park