An original residence and nature as a bonus, 40 minutes from Quebec City!
The largest available land in Chemin du Sommet area.
Services at St-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier: IGA, Super C, pharmacy, medical clinic, post office,
outdoor activities nearby: Fossambault golf course, bike and snowmobile trail, Lake St. Joseph, Jacques-Cartier river, Duschenay tourist station
A good investment in the short and long term!
- With an area of 684 000 ft., the land offers a beautiful diversity of woodland and uses. It includes 3 areas of use: residential, wood-farming (possibility of small farm) and conservation. See zoning regulations. (https://fossambault-sur-le-lac.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Zonage-2007-01-9125-derniere-modification-11480-2018.pdf).
- Variety of stands of trees and wild animals.
- Soft slopes and solid soils.
- Right of access to Lake St-Joseph beach and launch.
- Possibility of subdivision and construction.
- Geodesic in shape, the 28 x 28 feet house is original and very inspiring to inhabit.
- The choice of the concrete slab full foot with its environment increases the impression of living in nature.
- The use of cedar for all interior wood coatings, natural or dyed, gives warmth and homogeneity to the decoration.
- Largely windowed on three sides, the house is bright.
- Great walk-in at the north entrance.
- Located more than 300 feet from the street, tranquillity is assured! (see photos).
- Many spaces to park cars, trailers, set up tents. It is a place conducive to encounters or simply to contemplate nature.
- 12 ft. by 12 ft. cabanon.
- 8 ft. by 10 ft. wood shack.
- Vinyl Siding
- Wood stove
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- Beach access
- Mature trees
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path