"Location, location, location"
Exceptional location, stunning condo with abundant natural light, 1100 sq.ft (101 m2) in Cité universitaire, close to all services and amenities, 15 minutes walk to Place Ste-Foy, Place de la Cité, Place Laurier and less than 10 minutes to the new IGA "QB" and Halles Ste-Foy.
- Located on a quiet street, yet only a 3-4 minutes drive to highway 73 and 740.
- Natural light all day long, with tall windows -- all facing South and West.
- Corner unit, with unobstructed panoramic view of park St-Denys, no neighbour at the back.
- Move-in ready.
- The St-Vincent primary school is a 2 minutes walk across the park.
- Rochebelle High School is at 1.8km, a 22 minutes walk.
- Champlain College, St. Lawrence is at 1.9km, a 22 minutes walk.
- Institut universitaire de cardiologie et de pneumologie de Québec (IUCPQ), a designated COVID-19 facility, is right across Chemin Quatre-Bourgeois, less than 500 meters.
- Centre hospitalier de l'Université Laval (CHUL), also a designated COVID-19 facility, is at 1.9km, by car or walk.
- Internal condo management, spotless common areas, very good provident fund and roof redone in 2019.
- Heated indoor parking, with elevator reaching the garage level.
- Built in 2001, with intercom at entrance and fire detection system.
- Vast open-concept living room/dining room, with A/C.
- Great sized master bedroom, with walk-in.
- Well sized second bedroom with closet.
- Very large balcony with plenty of space for recliners, BBQ (gas or electric allowed).
- Engineered wood floor.
- Ceramic tiles in entrance, bathroom and kitchen.
- Water heater replaced in 2013.
- Kitchen renovated in 2019, with quartz sink and ash wood cabinet doors.
- Pine wood folding door for storage room in the living.
- Walls repainted in 2018 -- we are non-smokers.
- solar shades for all windows.
- light fixtures.
- appliances included (washer, dryer, stove, fridge, freezer) -- new Maytag washer (novembre 2018).
- Custom-made solid pine 8 feet high bookcases: one 4 feet wide section and a double 2x3 feet wide section (to be discussed).
- The Administrators committee has confirmed that installing an invidual electric car charging station is possible (240 Volts).
- There is an alarm system but it is not active.
- Move-in date: to be discussed.
- We speak English -- Do not hesitate to contact us.
- COVID-19 : distance restrictions must be followed.
- Please send us your name & phone number by email or text msg before calling, thanks !
With a heavy heart, we are writing the following message.
Less than two months after her arrival at the end of October 2018, the Chinese co-owner started suffering the hostility and discriminatory treatment from certain members of the administration committee. Despite having tried all possible reasonable ways that we could imagine in order to make these members change their behaviour, they stay hostile nonetheless. There is no Condominium Tribunal in Quebec. So the power of an administrator of a Condo Committee is absolute. Without any supervision, the improvised ones are kings.They are above any co-owner, or at least so they think. They created rules to please themselves. They apply rules to their convenience. They follow the rules as they want and ignore the rules which were even made by them.
When you are the only visible minority race here, they felt so free to label you the "uncivilized one" without providing any proof, even though we follow the rules by the book! Of course, when we spoke up about their discrimination, they gagged us IMMEDIATELY without hesitation nor a justified and legit reason. Because for them, the reputation of the building is above the Freedom of speech!
From November 2019 we were willing to leave until Now we are forced to sell, their abuse of power is endless. To bring down such a corrupted committee, it takes years and a large amount of money. That's how justice works here.
So, by conscience, as honest sellers, we formally inform all potential ASIANS BUYERS to stay away from our condo. We cannot guarantee a worry-free environment for Asians.
We are truly sorry. We tried our best. Their persecution persists. We are suffering.
Thanks for your understanding.
From the co-owners
- Engineered wood
- Wooden cabinets
- Ceiling fixtures
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Claw Foot Bathtub
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool