Turnkey, this fully renovated contemporary / rustic-chic income home is located close to everything. A sturdy 1958 construction in room-on-room and brick on all four sides that now has a second life. Decorated to the taste of the day and better functionality: open space, storage, soundproofing, brightness, energy efficiency are key words describing it well. The importance given to the wood makes the spaces very warm.
- Appraisal report by a recognized chartered appraiser firm demonstrating a real market value of $334,000;
- Land zoned residential / commercial.
- The residence is currently inhabited by the owner.
- 2 1/2 housing is rented until July 2019. Very easy to rent and possibility of installing a business, possibly, with good visibility.
- Large parking for up to six vehicles and more.
- Land bordered by a cedar hedge and ample space to install a swimming pool, kitchen garden, garden, canopy, gazebo, etc.
- Close to ... Cité Desjardins, CEGEP, university, hospitals, shopping centers, grocery stores, fire / police services, bike path, etc., and quick access to highway and public transportation just steps away.
Here are some works and renovations that have been done since 2012:
- Roof redone;
- Doors and windows fully replaced (triple glass soundproof glass windows);
- Insulation / soundproofing of exterior walls, attic and foundations;
- Interior layout completely reconfigured and redecorated;
- Kitchen with central island, lots of storage and double sink;
- Bathrooms with underfloor heating, independent ceramic shower and podium bath;
- Plumbing replaced in its entirety (piping and appliances, up to the municipal water inlet);
- Electricity completely replaced (electrical panel, wiring and appliances);
- Indoor and outdoor lighting replaced (many fixtures of different types to suit the desired ambiance);
- Walk-in closet added in the master bedroom;
- Flooring redone or completely restored;
- Basement fully finished (bathroom / laundry, bedroom, living room, established);
- 2 1/2 housing added to the basement (with entrance and independent address);
- Agricultural drain added on the periphery of the foundations;
- Acrylic plaster on foundations (superior to simple plaster);
- Brick fireplace meeting the criteria required by insurance for wood heating;
- Exterior cladding (insertion of natural wood and aluminum);
- Patio at the back and front balcony refurbished;
- Shed and outdoor storage spaces;
In short, only the shell remained intact.
Potential rental income of $25 776/ year, or 8,376/year with owner occupant.
Ideal for investor, homeowner or owner wanting to establish a business.
Inclusion: horizontal blinds in all windows (residence and accommodation).
Quick possession possible, to be discussed.
- Aluminium Siding
- Forced air
- Wood stove
- Heated floor
- Double sink
- Birch cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
- Architecture of the facade
- External facing
- Coffered ceiling
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services: