Condo built in 2014/2015 that offers several benefits!
- The unit is characterized by its abundant brightness (large windows allow the sun to pass at all times) and its high ceilings (nine feet) giving a beautiful impression of space.
- The dining room and living room are open concept and open onto a terrace of 64 square feet.
- The modern kitchen has a granite countertop and appliances from late 2015, including dishwasher.
- The bedroom has wide windows, a walk-in closet of 30 sq. ft.
- The bathroom has a bath / shower and a built-in storage unit.
- The condo is sold with a large indoor parking space.
- Located a few steps from suburban train station, downtown Saint-Lambert
- 5 minutes from the Victoria Bridge and 15 minutes from downtown Montreal
- The condo is close to many amenities: supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, pastry shops, restaurants...
To see, a visit will charm you!
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Swimming pool