The GALLERY on the canal closes its history in a remarkable way, occupying the most beautiful space on the west bank of the Lachine Canal.
Unit 317: 2 bedrooms, 1001 sq. Ft., Corner unit with balcony
Prices starting from $ 431,000 plus taxes
Erected close to Peel Basin, it takes a fresh look at an exceptional environment, ensuring unparalleled views of downtown and the Lachine Canal. Its landscaping leads directly to the banks of the canal, in perfect harmony with its lush natural environment.
The only Greater Montreal project to be surrounded by 3 parks and 2 interior gardens facing the Canal.
Gallery on Canal Chapter 3, offers 159 units of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms for sale, and penthouses on areas ranging from 603 to 3078 sq.ft.
Inspired by Griffintown's industrial heritage, the project brilliantly combines old and new architecture, and redefines the concept of a post-modern condo.
Unique to the Gallery project:
- Spectacular views of downtown and the Lachine Canal
- Indoor pool along the Lachine Canal
- Terraces and common areas on green roofs offering panoramic views (360) of Peel Basin, the Canal and Mount Royal
- 2 large indoor gardens
GALLERY 3 offers flexible, efficient and open living spaces that adapt to the needs by their distinctive features:
· 14 storey tower with 159 condos and 1 commercial space
· 1 to 3 bedrooms, penthouses ranging from 603 to 3,078 square feet
· Choice of finishes (several colors and materials available)
· 9 feet exposed concrete ceilings
· Surveillance by camera 24/7
· Garage (electric terminal option)
· Storage space for all units
· Space for bicycles
· 2 beautiful terraces with outdoor lounge and relaxation area overlooking the Peel Basin and Lachine Canal
· 3 Gym
· 3 lifts
· Indoor pool along the canal
Only 15 feet from the Lachine Canal bike path
Metro Bonaventure and Lucien-l'Allier within 10 minutes walk
See you in Old Montreal in just 15 minutes walk
Near Metro grocery stores and the new Adonis
Surrounded by several parks (Olier Park and its dog park, Faubourg-Sainte-Anne Park and St-Patrick Park)
New REM station under construction allowing you to take the train anywhere in Greater Montreal, Dorval Airport and north-south crowns
Pet-friendly community with a dog park nearby.
Within walking distance of restaurants, cafes and trendy shops and many green spaces around the Lachine Canal that will allow you to practice outdoor sports throughout the year.
Awarded the "Best Project 2017" by the Quebec Construction Association (ACQ) for the following criteria: excellent construction and quality of materials, good integration in its environment, excellent quality / price ratio and excellent after-sales service .
For more information and to discover all our other available models, visit our website
Gallery 3 sales office
1328 Olier Street,
Montreal, H3C 1W4
Business hours :
Monday to Thursday: 12 pm to 7 pm
Friday: 12h to 16h (on appointment)
Saturday and Sunday: 12 pm to 5 pm
* Some images are artists' performances. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the sales office.
- Shared terrace
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina