Magnificent townhouse close to everything in a quiet street with very large Ipe wood terrace (very durable).
Back alley closed with family life in the neighborhood.
1,500 sq. ft. gross on 3 levels (completely redone basement)
Walking distance from Mont-Royal, Quartier des spectacles, downtown, restaurant/bar.
Possibility to expand house behind to add rooms and square footage.
Renovations in 2016
- Removing the exterior wall
- New electrical entry
- New electrical panel and wiring
- New plumbing from the water main
- New concrete slab in the basement
- Reinforced foundation walls (front and rear)
- Restoration of exterior steps to original configurations
- Rebuild interior partition walls and floors on all levels
- New custom doors and windows & 4 linear windows
- New roof (sonofalm elastic membrane)
- New hardwood floor
- Fully renovated and extended bathrooms
- New staircase
- New kitchen
- New LED lighting
- New hot water tank
- Daikin 18K BTU heat pump, very quiet, (2 outputs) 12-year manufacturer warranty
- Central air
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- Near park
- Residential area