Large Triplex in Mile-End
Mile End is a hip, laid-back area with an artsy vibe and multicultural roots. Savor Old-school bagel steps away from Saint Viator and Fairmount Bagels shops. Greek and Portuguese eateries and Italian cafes mix with stylish restaurants and buzzing brunch spots. Stroll down Saint Viator where you will find shops selling records, books and vintage clothes, enjoy a swim and gym at the renowned YMCA only a 5 min walk away! Coffee shops draw daytime crowds, while cocktail bars, music venues and brewpubs makeup the lively nightlife.
1x 7 1/2 (Will be available to the buyer this summer)
2x 6 1/2
- New front bricks, balconies (front and back) doors, and windows
- Main water entrance from house to street changed
- Main floor and 2nd floor completely redone new walls and floors with outside walls reinsulated.
- Electricity and plumbing redone
- Bathrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms are done on all 3 floors.
- All floors each have an extra separate laundry room
- Roof done in 2000
- Gaz fireplace (legal) on the main floor
- Gaz connection or electric connection for the stove
Main floor backyard finished in pave-uni with a small garden for flowers and vegetables. Enjoy backyard BBQ with a large composite deck for inviting times with family and friends! There is also a large shed for extra storage.
Large fence opens up to allow 2 cars to park in the backyard!
Rents: Annual $50 820
Main floor $1520
2nd floor $1620
3rd floor $1095
1st-floor photos upon request.
Serious buyers visit only with proof of financial approval.
- Gravel and asphalt
- Breakers panel
- Laundry room
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Crawl space
- External facing
Parking / Driveway:
- Paving stone
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Bicycle Path