Come visit this spacious and luminous upper duplex in coveted Outremont.
The room layout allows for both conviviality and privacy.
The bedroom located in the front gives access to a large sunbathed terrace while the large living room/dining room (open area) allows for a warm and joyful entertaining. Attached to the kitchen is a small dining area.
At the back are located the master bedroom to which is attached the office (or baby room) and a bathroom (shower only). The third bedroom and second bathroom are also located at the back.
The basement (partially finished) can be used a storage space or a workshop. The heated garage can be accessed from the inside and there are 2 outdoor parking spaces.
The rear garden is exclusively for the usage of the upper unit.
Ideal location. Close to all the services, public transport (7 min walk from Outremont metro station and walking distance from bus lines 161, 160, 119 and 51), public and private schools, parks, arenas, tennis, etc. Not to forget Outremont's restaurants and bistros.
- Completely redo of the bathroom (master bedroom): 2016
- Thermos changed where needed: 2019
- New windows and frames (master bedroom): 2015
- Heating appliances all changed: 2019 and 2020
- Repairs to the entrance door: 2018
- Inclusions: Hot plate and hood, oven, dishwasher, light fixtures, blinds and curtains.
- Exclusions: Dryer, Washer, living room library, fridge, freezer, personal belongings and furniture.
*No agent service solicitation. However, buyers with a brokerage contract are welcome.*
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool