Warm and cozy 4½ garden-level with several windows, a large open living area and a small wooden patio. Great sound-proofing and isolation. Cared for with love by the first and only owners since construction.
Located in the wonderful and lively Mile-Ex/Petite-Italie neighborhood, near several services and restaurants, the Jean-Talon Market, Milano, Boulangerie Marguerita, Pizzeria Napoletana, etc.
Near the Marc-Favreau Library, the new UdeM campus, primary and high schools, and kindergartens.
Close to green spaces, such as the Petite Italie Park and Jarry Park. Construction of a new park ("Gorilla Park") has been announced in the vacant lot in front of the condo.
Commuting is easy, with several public transit nearby:
- Beaubien and Castelneau subway stations @ 10-12 minutes of walk
- Bus: 18, 55, 80, 160, 435, 480, etc.
- Many Bixi stands
Bike paths: Des Carrières, Clark/St-Urbain, Réseau Express Vélo-Bellechasse.
Easy parking with stickers.
- Paint: Kitchen, living room, hallway and bedroom: 2020
- Patio: Wood treated and tainted in 2020
- Landscaping of common areas: 2020
- Cleaning of all ventilation / A/C / dryer ducts in 2020
- Cleaning of plumping draining pipes in 2019
- A/C gas re-filled in 2019
- Living room wall decor ("barn wood" look) in 2018
- Mural A/C
- Ethernet cat6 wiring in all rooms
- Hidden surround speaker cables
- Brand new InSinkErator in the kitchen
- Fibre cement
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Waste-disposal unit
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental