Magnificent waterfront property, fully furnished on three levels, with a large open area on the ground floor, offering an exceptional view of the St-Jean River, Haldiman Bay, and the mountains of Forillon Park.
Huge wild and intimate land that will give you absolute peace of mind every day! Ideal for fishing, hunting, off-road vehicle, skiing, and cycling enthusiasts. Definitely the most beautiful terrace in Gaspésie!
Located in the anglophone community of Douglastown, 8 minutes from the hospital and shops and 5 minutes from the airport. 45 minutes to the Rocher Percé.
Other valuable information:
- Spacious and modern kitchen with a huge island ideal for cooking and entertaining friends! Luxurious appliances from the Bosh brand, including an oversized built-in fridge, an induction stove and self-cleaning convection oven, a high-end 3-level dishwasher, a cellar, and an eco-responsible grinder compatible with a septic tank. Samsung's top-of-the-line front-loading washer-dryer set was renewed in 2019. All appliances are EnergyStar certified.
- Valcourt wood fireplace with modern stone surround in the living room
- Magnificent maintenance-free Trex terrace on the ground floor, with tempered glass guards offering a breathtaking view of the Bay. Infrared patio heaters allow the comfortable use of the patio from early spring until late autumn. Recessed speakers, recessed LEDs, and wall lighting provide an exceptional ambiance. The terrace is designed to give an effect of continuity with the open area of the ground floor. It is accessible by the two oversized patio doors, the interior hardwood floor blending with the exterior Trex floor for a harmonious look.
- Master suite upstairs also offers this breathtaking view of the body of water with very large windows. The master en-suite bathroom is designed with a glass "wall" allowing you to enjoy the view of the bay even from the walk-in tempered glass shower.
- In the basement, incredible views of the bay and wildland from the family room make it an ideal place for games or training room.
- Concrete terrace on the ground floor, accessible by a large triple patio door.
- 4-season spa: the ceiling of the upper terrace is drip-free and fitted with recessed lights. Sheltered from the weather. Outdoor shower system. Outside hot water to fill the spa.
- Quartz counters in all bathrooms and kitchen.
- Window coverings: Pure white Cascade Elegance light-filtering sheer shades in all rooms and pure white wood slats in the garage
- Glass walls in the bedroom, the stairwells, and the ramp to the mezzanine of the garage are made of 12mm tempered glass.
- Custom-designed unique staircase, with oversized cherry wood steps suspended on a central matte black steel stringer.
- Wildflower field. The body of water is accessible with a drop of about 2 feet on the west side of the land and up to about 6 feet on the east side of the land.
- Incomparable property in the region. The residence is the result of a tailor-made architect's plan fully adapted to the needs of the owners and optimal to the land. The construction is of very high quality, by a reputable contractor (Dureco).
- "Autonomous" house with multiple home automation elements
- High-end electricity with luxurious and multiple dimmers, LED lights, modern screwless plates, and multiple Caseta dimmers in home automation. This makes it possible to program and remotely control several interior luminaires on the 3 levels and all exterior luminaires. (Lutron app)
- Multiple heating systems. First of all, there is a heat pump with hot air and air conditioning which is the main system for the 3 floors and which is controlled on the wall panels and on the Honeywell application. There are also air convects in the master's bathroom and in the basement family room. Additional baseboard heaters in the bedrooms and the bathroom in the basement. In the garage, there is also a baseboard heater and a pulsed warm air radiator.
- Autonomous Generac 22 KW generator that supplies power directly to the electrical panel in the event of a power outage. The generator is powered by 2 propane tanks of 420 lbs and switches on automatically as soon as there is a voltage drop.
- 200 Amp underground electrical entrance from the 1st electrical pole where a relay was made at the entrance shed. Also buried there are all the other wires required for the alarm system, internet, telephone, and cords x2.
- Complete home automation alarm system. This includes water sensors and an electronic valve on the main water inlet to the house. Water leak detectors are located near all toilets, dishwashers, washing machines, refrigerator (water), and water heater. If there were a water leak, this will instantly switch off the electronic water inlet valve to prevent water damage. There are, of course, motion detectors, glass break detectors, and door opening detectors. There is also a laser on the entrance at the level of the shed near the beginning of the driveway which advises us that someone is accessing the driveway to the house. There is also a camera at this level which allows us to monitor who is approaching. In total, there are 8 surveillance cameras (6 outside for the entrance, and all views of the house) and 2 inside for access by the main door/garage door and by the patio door in the basement. (alarm.com app and Catcheye)
- Spa is also in home automation with the inTouch application. This allows control of filtration cycles, heating, lights, pumps, and speakers
- Built-in speakers on all floors and outside. In total, 4 speaker zones are controlled on the Sonos application: master bedroom/bathroom, living room/kitchen, family room in the basement, and outdoor terrace.
- Very spacious garage! Double size, annexed to the house, heated and 16 feet high ceiling with mezzanine for storage.
- Garage door is controlled in home automation with the MyQ application.
- Septic tank and Premier Tech EcoFlo septic field. High-end system with mandatory maintenance plan ($120 per year).
- Artesian well that works perfectly. Also included a whole filtration system with UV light and Rainfresh Filters for more safety and a water softener which was never really useful in the end because the water is not hard ..!
- Two RV parking spaces, one with water and electricity and the other cleared.
- All window coverings
- Lighting fixtures
- Complete alarm system with water sensors, electronic valve, and cameras
- Central vacuum
- Washer, dryer
- Induction stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, cellar, freezer
- Sonos Connect amp x 4
- Spa and accessories
- Outdoor fireplace and Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor furniture: 1 divan, 2 sofas, 1 coffee table, 1 dining table, and 6 chairs, 1 deck chair, 1 coffee table, and 2 chairs
- BBQ Napoleon Triumph 5 burners 57,200 BTU propane gas grill
- Furniture in the master bedroom: King bed, mattress, 2 bedside tables, bedside lamps, 1 high chest of 6 drawers, and 1 low chest of 6 drawers with mirror
- Furniture in bedroom 3 in the basement: queen bed, mattress, 2 bedside tables, bedside lamps, 1 low 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- 4 island stools
- Dining table, 6 chairs, and 1 table bench
- 3 living room coffee tables
- 2 TVs and 1 TV cabinet in the basement
- Living room sofas
- Entrance bench
Available for possession rapidly. You will be able to marvel at the magnificent sunsets and savor the pleasures of Gaspésie during the summer season!
- Forced air
- Polyester cabinets
- Double sink
- Waste-disposal unit
- Central vacuum
- Purification field
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Hot tub/Sauna
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina