Well-maintained triplex located in a quiet area, and near the magnificent Bellerive Park on the edge of the St. Lawrence River.
The building is located near public transport, schools, and several other services such as medical clinics, dental clinics, pharmacies, restaurants, etc.
Repair and renovation work has been carried out over the years:
- The roof was replaced in 2010
- The brick of the facade was redone on the second floor in 2010
- The sills of all windows were replaced in 2010
- The 3 rear balconies were replaced in 2016
- The front balcony on the ground floor (in cement) was redone in 2016
- The electrical service entrance cable on the roof (including the trestles) were replaced in 2013
- All windows and one exterior door were replaced in 2012
The paint has been redone and several floors have been sanded over the past few years. Electric heating devices were replaced, as well as 2 water heaters in 2018 and 2019.
The 3 units are currently rented, and the leases have all been renewed until June 30, 2022. Sold without legal warranty of quality.
- Gravel and asphalt
- 100 amps
- Breakers panel
- Wooden cabinets
- Bath and shower
- Crawl space
- External facing
- 9ft ceilings
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Bicycle Path